We Need Your Help!
The Culpeper Humane Society is a registered non-profit 501C3 organization. Every penny will go into saving the life of a pet. We depend on generous donations from individuals, corporations, and foundations to fund our rescue efforts. CHS provides animals in its program with food, shelter, veterinary care, and training.
WAYS TO DONATE
CLICK ON THE YELLOW "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW TO DONATE THROUGH PAYPAL OR CREDIT CARD.
TO DONATE BY CHECK: PLEASE MAIL TO: Culpeper Humane Society, P.O. Box 1032, Culpeper, VA 22701
USE AmazonSmile. By using AmazonSmile, The Humane Society of Culpeper will receive 0.5% of your purchase with no additional work from you!
ADDITIONAL WAYS TO DONATE:
- Donate your stock to Culpeper Humane Society- email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Organize a supply drive at your organization, school, or church — check our wish list for items we need.
- Consider Culpeper Humane Society in your estate planning
- Throw a fundraiser party
- Donate your old vehicle
HOW DOES MY DONATION HELP?
A one-time or minimal monthly contribution can make a big difference for Culpeper's homeless pets. Here are some ways your donation could help:
- $25: Buys one week of milk for a litter of kittens
- $50: Vaccinates a litter of puppies
- $100: Provides basic medical care for one dog or cat (spay/neuter, vaccines)
- $300: Saves the life of one dog or cat (shelter, food, basic medical and daily care)
- $500: Provides basic medical care for a litter of puppies or kittens
- $1,000: Provides a kennel that shelters 13 dogs per year
- $5,000: Saves critically injured animals with medical and surgical support